Longest book list EVER? (The answer is "hell yeah")

No, I have not been posting regularly.  That sucks.  I have been reading, but somewhat reluctantly, and that kind of sucks when I'm not particularly inspired to read a book as quickly as possible.  But all that will change, as I have returned not only from the library with an armload, but also a thrift store with a decent array of cheap books.  So watch out, brain!


From the "liberry":
Prom by Laurie Anderson
Crunch Time by Mariah Fredericks
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love by Rosie Rushton
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott (audiobook)
Freak Show by James St. James
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (audiobook)


Bought:
The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank
The Corrections by Jonathan Frazen
The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz
Haters by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez


Quite a few of these are books that I've skipped over in the past, but now decided to take the opportunity to read (Au Pairs and Girls' Guide are two prime examples).  There are a few famous titles - or at least, famous from 5 years ago - like Corrections and Shiver that I've been meaning to check out.  I was surprised to learn that I've read - and reviewed - a previous book by Rushton, another Jane Austen adaptation; so we'll see.  Freak Show is a recommendation by The Dairi Burger.  No, I did not mean to get two of Melissa de la Cruz's books (time will tell if I regret it or not).  Delilah, Haters, and Crunch Time were happy finds, influenced purely by my curiosity.  As I have only 4 weeks with the library books, I'll start with that list first.


(Considered getting, then decided I was indifferent:
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell


Not even in audiobook form was I tempted to bring it home with me.)

Comments

Popular Posts