Library again!

Exploring J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit by Corey Olsen
Revelations: A Blue Bloods Novel by Melissa de la Cruz
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins [audiobook]
If I Stay by Gayle Forman [audiobook]

Really looking forward to all of these. I've heard about Sedaris as a writer and finally get to experience his recent work. Of course, I snapped up Catching Fire for obvious reasons. Vixen and the third Blue Bloods book round out my YA picks this go-around. If I Stay is a special circumstance, as I've actually read the first half of the book a couple years ago before an abrupt return to the library (it won't happen this time). J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit will be fascinating because I'm nearly finished with the actual book right now. (Yes, I do plan to review it, too.) 

In the spirit of full disclosure, I also found the 2011 Writer's Market, a manual about how to publish your work. This isn't getting a review, but hopefully I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Comments

Popular Posts